North Brooklyn Coalition Against Family Violence provides direct representation, advice and consultation, and limited advocacy services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in cases pending in Kings County courts. Our legal practice strives to be both holistic and trauma-informed, allowing survivors to determine their own course of action and reaffirm their autonomy that may have been lost due to the dynamics of domestic violence. We serve survivors in the North Brooklyn geographical area and beyond, and are dedicated to providing competent and cohesive services to low-income and underemployed survivors in the below types of cases.
- Domestic Violence Family Offense Petitions
- Divorce – Contested and Uncontested
- Domestic Violence Immigration Applications
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Spousal Support
- Non-Respondent Party Abuse/Neglect Cases
To schedule an intake with our program please call 718-302.4073.