Services for Survivors
We help survivors identify personal recovery goals and develop their plans for safety.
- Case Management and Counseling Services
- Psycho-education about Trauma and Recovery
- Crisis Intervention
- Trauma-Informed Individual Therapy (no insurance or fee)
- Support Groups
Assisting victims reach their goals and navigate systems such as:
- Housing Assistance and/or Assistance Finding Shelter
- Emergency Services such as clothing, transportation, or other emergency assistance
- Personal Development (GED, Training Programs, etc.)
- Social Services (Public Assistance, HRA, etc.)
- Criminal Justice Advocacy (Orders of Protection, Legal Assistance, Police, etc.)
For more information on how to get help visit our Get Help page, or send us a message below.